We are excited to bring you this episode of the #squarepizzapod. This week, Greg is in conversation with colleague, Dr. Harry Williams, President & CEO at Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF). One fun fact: Dr. Williams was a first-generation college student, attending Appalachian State University on a track scholarship.
Topics we covered in this episode:
- Story of how Dr. Williams met Dewey Norwood at a Charlotte Bobcats game
- Track career and how sports became the foundation for BIG goals
- Who TMCF is and the work they do
- Public HBCU’s vs. Private HBCU’s
- Future of TMCF and the importance of modeling behavior