SchermCo is a national social-impact implementation firm that offers strategic advising, organizational development, and implementation services to schools and education-focused organizations that support underserved communities.
We reinvest 1% of our time/funds back into the communities we serve.
Subscribe For Updates
Let’s keep in touch! Sign up to receive worthwhile tips and resources that you can use to improve education opportunities in the communities you care about most.
What We Do
We work with schools, districts, foundations, and governments who want to dramatically improve educational opportunities in communities that need them the most. More importantly, we work with game changers who have big ideas and believe anything is possible.
Since 2016, our team has provided data-driven family empowerment services to schools, districts, and CMOs seeking to co-create solutions with families. Learn more about this service and outcome data below.
We partner with education & social-impact organizations and help them implement solutions focused on educational equity, economic mobility, and more. Our strategic implementation service enables leaders and organizations to chart successful plans and implement solutions to ensure organizational growth. Services include strategic planning/implementation, board development, project management, and more.
Our team works with leaders and organizations within workforce development to help them implement solutions focused on job training, job placement, and organizational development. We leverage our data-driven approach and network to drive change focused on economic mobility.
This toolkit was built by educators, for educators, in an effort to be actionable and save you time.
The Square Pizza podcast focuses on the intersection of education, innovation, and diversity. We host and interview leaders of color doing incredible work around the country to ensure all students have access to an equitable education.
What We Believe
- We believe that an educational utopia is possible.
- We recognize that anything new and worthwhile will take an incredible amount of work and a fresh way of thinking.
- We believe that all students, regardless of background, have the ability to learn and succeed.
- We believe diversity in all ways is critical to the success of any organization and community.
- We believe in the importance of planning and we favor action. We like to test ideas, concepts and new services to drive change.
- We believe messy work, failing fast, and only conspiring when seeking to serve students at the highest levels.
- We believe leadership is critical to the success of any organization.
- We believe decisions should always be in the best interest of scholars.
We love connecting with other humans that care about education and social-impact initiatives. Drop your information below and someone from our team will be in touch.