The Square Pizza podcast focuses on the intersection of education, innovation, and diversity. We host and interview leaders doing incredible work around the country to ensure all students have access to an equitable education. The Square Pizza podcast is hosted by SchermCo, a social-impact implementation firm that offers strategic implementation and project management services to schools and education-focused organizations across the country.
Welcome back to another episode of the #squarepizzapod. This week, Jia Lin-Bothe, who is our Director of Family Empowerment, is in conversation with Katura DeVane and Syrina Rice. Both are parents and part of SchermCo’s family empowerment work.
In this episode:
- PLI in CLT
- First-ever in-person East Coast Training!
- 7 parents from our partner schools completed this training
- What did they gain from this opportunity and experience
- How can schools and school networks work together with families to better serve students and families?
- SchermCo’s family empowerment work
- What would they like other parents and school leaders to know about your experience?
- How can district and charter schools work together to better serve students and families?