Square Pizza Podcast
Apple Podcasts · Spotify · Stitcher · iHeart
The Square Pizza podcast focuses on the intersection of education, innovation, and diversity. We host and interview leaders doing incredible work around the country to ensure all students have access to an equitable education. The Square Pizza podcast is hosted by SchermCo, a social-impact implementation firm that offers strategic implementation and project management services to schools and education-focused organizations across the country.
Welcome back to another episode of the #squarepizzapod. This week, Greg is in conversation with Maurice Jones, CEO of OneTen. One fun fact you will learn about Mr. Jones is that he grew up on a tobacco and corn farm.
In this episode:
- Birth of OneTen
- Creating 1 million family-sustaining jobs for Black talent in America by 2030
- Board of OneTen
- How leaders helped shape the vision of OneTen
- Dewey Norwood, Senior Lead Diversity & Inclusion Consultant, Enterprise HBCU Strategy
- 8 years from now, once you’ve reached the goal of 1M sustaining careers, what do you believe the societal change will be?
- If you have to deliver a message to corporate partners on why they should join the OneTen family, what would you tell them? Why are non-degreed individuals so important in today’s society?