The Square Pizza podcast focuses on the intersection of education, innovation, and diversity. We host and interview leaders doing incredible work around the country to ensure all students have access to an equitable education. The Square Pizza podcast is hosted by SchermCo, a social-impact implementation firm that offers strategic implementation and project management services to schools and education-focused organizations across the country.
Welcome back to another episode of the #squarepizzapod. This week, Greg is in conversation with Lacey Robinson, President/CEO of UnboundEd. UnboundEd designs learning for educators that exemplifies equitable instruction so that students experience grade-level, engaging, affirming, and meaningful instruction.
In this episode:
- Pivot Learning & UnboundEd
- UnboundEd Programs Highlighted
- Leadership Institute
- Science Pathway
- Math Leader Collaborative
- Served as the CEO since 2019
- When she began leading the organization in 2020, UnboundEd recorded $14.3 million in revenue. In two years’ time, she’d grown it to $35 million.
- New book – Justice Seekers: Pursuing Equity in the Details of Teaching and Learning
- Practical advice for leaders of an education non-profit as they seek to grow