The Square Pizza podcast focuses on the intersection of education, innovation, and diversity. We host and interview leaders doing incredible work around the country to ensure all students have access to an equitable education. The Square Pizza podcast is hosted by SchermCo, a social-impact implementation firm that offers strategic implementation and project management services to schools and education-focused organizations across the country.
Welcome back to another episode of the #squarepizzapod. This week’s episode is a little different from the rest. This particular episode is a special mash-up of recent guests sharing what square pizza reminds them of. Sometimes square pizza reminds you of nothing, so it actually makes you think of something, or maybe it reminds you of a book or times with friends at school. In our eyes, square pizza day was the best day of the week as it was for others. We hope you enjoy this episode!
Guest featured in this episode:
- #81 – Abi Olukeye, Smart Girls HQ, Founder + CEO
- #18 – Munro Richardson, Read Charlotte
- #52 – Sharif El-Mekki, Center for Black Educator Development
- #60 – Nicole Jarbo, CEO of Goodbets Group
- #66 – Dan Lugo, President, Queens University of Charlotte
- #69 – Fidel Vargas, President & CEO, Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- #76 – Reyna Montoya, Founder, CEO, and Board Member, Aliento
- #82 – Brittany Young, Founder + CEO, B-360